If you are having "AD" password related "Hold for Authentication" issues when printing from your district issued Macbook:
Please use the following steps to remiediate the problem:
- Please visit https://pwdreset.egsd.net
- Click "Sign In" to sign in using your EGSD Google account.
- Choose a new "AD" password and enter it twice. This must be a complex password that contains 8 characters, at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter, and one symbol. Click "Update" when finished. This does NOT change your Google account password.
- Go back to your "Hold for Authentication" printing screen and click the swirling arrow on the right of the box. This will bring up a box prompting for a username and password. Enter your username (EGSD email address without the "@egsd.net") and the password you just created. Please make sure the box for saving the password in the keychain is CHECKED and click OK
- If the "Hold for authentication" job disappears, you are now able to release the job at the copy machine.
**Note: If you are unable to FOB in at the copier, this username and password can also be used to log into the copiers to release jobs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org is you ned further assistance