Skip To Main Content

District Forms

Working Papers for Students: 

New As of July 1, 2023, Working papers are no longer required or issued for students ages 16+.

District's Clarification Letter

from DLT Update as of 07/01/2023:  Employers are no longer required to collect a Certificate of Age for minors 16 & 17 years old.  Employers still must be aware of the prohibited jobs and curfews for minors 16 & 17 years old.

Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training  Wage and Workplace Laws Guide - please refer to page 14

The Intent to Employ Minor form (PDF) needs to be filled out FIRST by the employer and signed by a parent/guardian once the student is hired. 

The student then needs to bring this form and their birth certificate/passport/or license to either the  Superintendent's Office (111 Peirce Street/398-1203/398-1201)  or EGHS Counseling Office (300 Avenger Drive/398-1204).  The student must be present to sign the working paper.   Please call prior to going to any of the offices.

Then the following form (working papers) will then be filled out.   

Special Limited Permit to Work (for ages 14-15)

For additional information, please visit the Department of Labor and Training's website or call 401-462-8550.

School Volunteer Background Check: 

 All volunteers need a BCI check, which can be obtained at the local police department.  These checks are good for one year only. All parents or guardians who wish to participate in school volunteer activities, or formally observe their child in the classroom, must submit, or have on file, a Confidentiality Agreement  that has been signed within the same school year as the volunteer activity or classroom observation. Please review School Committee Policy #6115 Volunteer/Observer Confidentiality Agreement Policy.


Photo Opt-Out Form - Throughout the school year, photo opportunities and multi-media opportunities exist both in the classroom and during special events. These opportunities may include, but are not limited to:

  • Activities Covered by Media

  • Award Assemblies

  • Class Pictures

  • Pictures Posted on the School Website

  • Theater Productions

  • Yearbook Candid Photos

Please fill out the opt-out form if you wish to opt-out of photo opportunities that identify your child by photo or name. This form will be sent directly to your child's principal.  

Student Accident Medical Insurance Protection SY 22-23

R.I. Dept. of Health:  Head Lice: Guiding Principles for School Policy  

Transcript Requests

If you attended or graduated from the East Greenwich School Department and need your official transcripts, please go to the EGHS School Counseling page for the appropriate forms.