Documents/Forms, District Reports, Press Releases
2017-2018 Student Medical Insurance (click on title to view)
Photo Opt-Out Form - Throughout the school year, photo opportunities and multi-media opportunities exist both in the classroom and during special events. These opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
- Activities Covered by Media
- Award Assemblies
- Class Pictures
- Pictures Posted on the School Website
- Theater Productions
- Yearbook Candid Photos
Please fill out the opt-out form if you wish to opt-out of photo opportunities that identify your child by photo or name. This form will be sent directly to your child's principal.
School Volunteer Background Check: Please bring this form and your license (a copy if possible) to your child's school office. The office will then forward to the EGPD. There could be a two-week turnaround- please plan accordingly. All BCIs are good for one year.
Working Papers for Students: The Intent to Employ Minor form (PDF) needs to be filled out by the employer and signed by a parent/guardian once the student is hired. The student then needs to bring this form and their birth certificate or license to either the Superintendent's office (111 Peirce Street) or the EGHS guidance office and the working paper will be issued. The student must appear in person as their signature is needed.
The following forms (working papers) will be filled out by the Supt's office or EGHS guidance office once the Intent to Employ Minor is presented:
- 1 to 1 Technology Integration Plan January 17, 2014 (PDF)
- Academic Calendar Report 2015 (PDF)
- Final Report Commission on Retaining Teachers (2011) (PDF)
- PARCC Presentation State Comparison 2016 (PDF)
- Parent Letter November 6, 2013 (PDF)
- Strategic Plan School District Vision 2020 (PDF)
- Start Times Feasibility Report
- All-Day Kindergarten Feasibility Report