Student Enrollment Information
This office is located at 111 Peirce Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818 Phone: (401) 398-1693
Welcome to East Greenwich Public Schools!
Registration for 2022-23 school year
**In cooperation with the community’s effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Student Registration will be available via email. All paperwork can be emailed to JoAnn Robitaille at firstname.lastname@example.org (401-398-1693).**
*Children are eligible to enter Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year if they have attained or will have attained five years of age on or before September 1st, 2021.*
Except for medical or religious reasons, State Law requires that students must be properly immunized before they can attend school.
New Student Registration
Steps to register your child in East Greenwich Public Schools:
Review and complete the Student Enrollment Packet (available for download under Important forms).
Submit Student Enrollment Packet along with the additional Required Documents.
Contact Student Enrollment for school placement verification and/or additional questions.
- Proof of Residency *Please note that residency documents submitted are required to be less than 60 days old and reflect a current East Greenwich address.*
- Birth certificate (Must be translated into English) or valid Passport for each child you are registering
- Current record of immunizations signed by a physician (Except for medical or religious reasons, State Law requires that students must be properly immunized before they can attend school.)
- Evidence of child’s most recent physical exam, an eye exam and lead screening date and results
- A certified copy of the most recent court order identifying each parent's respective award of physical custody - if applicable. In the absence of both parents or other situations, please contact JoAnn Robitaille at 401-398-1693.
- Grades 1-8: Last report card (must be translated to English)
- Grades 9-12: Transcripts and last report card (Must be translated to English)
- If applicable, a copy of the students’ IEP or 504 plan
Change of address:
If you are moving within the East Greenwich School District borders, you must provide proof of residency (as you did when your child was initially enrolled). It must be done each time you change your address. Please see above for examples of acceptable proof of residency.
If you are moving OUT of the East Greenwich School District, please contact your child’s school building(s) directly for withdrawal information.
Please note that your student's address, school, or bus transportation cannot be changed until this documentation is provided.
Will my student change schools?
Student Enrollment Services is located at 111 Peirce Street, EG, RI 02818