Student Enrollment Information
This office is located at 125 Main Street (Town Hall) , East Greenwich on the lower level.
The mailing address remains 111 Peirce Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818
- Computer Use And Access To The Internet
- Internet Safety Policy
- High School Chrome Book Loan Agreement
- Immunization Summary All Grades
- Rhode Island Childhood Immunization Schedule
- School Attendance Elementary Areas
- Student Enrollment Package
- Student Ignition Instructions
- Voluntary Worth Avenue Group Form - Insurance
Welcome to East Greenwich!
To register a new student the following is needed:
- Completed student enrollment paperwork
- A copy of child’s birth certificate
- Proof of residency (see below)
- A copy of child’s most recent physical exam
- A copy of child’s immunization records
The enrollment paperwork can be found on this page under Important Forms (see #7) or may be obtained from the Office of Student Services at 125 Main Street (East Greenwich Town Hall, lower level).
Acceptable proofs of residency are:
· A copy of a deed, real estate tax bill or sewer rental bill
· A copy of a fully executed lease agreement
· A current utility bill (electric, water, gas, oil, sewer)
· If in the process of purchasing a new home - a copy of a signed Purchase and Sales Agreement will be accepted if it is within 30 days of closing. *Once closing has occurred, a copy of closing statement will need to be provided within 5-7 business days.*
Change of address:
As soon as you know you will be moving, please provide Student Enrollment with your new address information, the names of each student and each family member affected, and proof of residency for your new address.
If you are moving within the East Greenwich School District borders, you must provide proof of residency (as you did when your child was initially enrolled). It must be done each time you change your address. Please see above for examples of acceptable proof of residency.
Please note that your student's address, school, or bus transportation cannot be changed until this documentation is provided.
If you are moving OUT of the East Greenwich School District, please contact your child’s school building(s) directly for withdrawal information.
Will my student change schools?
Assignment rules vary, depending on the student's grade, when you move and where your new home is located.
East Greenwich Public Schools, 125 Main Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818
Mailing address: 111 Peirce Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818