Student Enrollment Information

This office is located at 125 Main Street (Town Hall) , East Greenwich on the lower level.

The mailing address remains 111 Peirce Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818

Change of address:

As soon as you know you will be moving, please provide Student Enrollment with your new address information: the full names of each student affected, and proof of residency for your new address.

If you are moving within the East Greenwich School District borders, you must provide proof of residency (as you did when your child was initially enrolled). It must be done each time you change addresses.

*Please note that your student's address, school, or bus transportation cannot be changed until this documentation is provided.

Acceptable proofs of residency are:

· A copy of a deed, real estate tax bill or sewer rental bill

· A copy of a fully executed lease agreement

· A current utility bill (electric, water, gas, oil, sewer)

· If in the process of purchasing a new home - a copy of a signed Purchase and Sales Agreement will be accepted if it is within 30 days of closing. *Once closing has occurred, a copy of closing statement will need to be provided.*

If you are moving OUT of the East Greenwich School District, please contact your child’s school building(s) directly for withdrawal information.

Will my student change schools?

Assignment rules vary, depending on the student's grade, when you move and where your new home is located.

East Greenwich Public Schools, 125 Main Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818

Mailing address: 111 Peirce Street, East Greenwich, RI 02818