Mr. Michael Podraza
Recent Emails to the EGHS Community
Good afternoon. I would just like to say thank you to everyone at EGHS for a great start to this school year. From new student orientation on Monday night straight through to last period of the day today, I have observed and interacted with so many students and found them all to be outgoing, kind and insightful. In short, they have been true Avengers! Thank you to all of the students, faculty, staff, PTG volunteers, parents and guardians who made this year's start go so smoothly for so many.
A few links...
1. The EGHS website has been updated with a few important documents and links such as the student handbook, the summer mailing, program of studies, the new ASPEN login page, the bullying and harassment reporting form, and an updated slideshow of introducing many of this year's faculty, staff and administration. Please visit https://www.egsd.net/schools/east-greenwich-high-school to view any of the documents listed above.
2. A reminder that Chromebook loan agreements are needed from all students and can be turned into the main office. Also, Chromebook insurance from WorthAve group is voluntary but needs to be renewed annually. You can purchase insurance online via https://www.worthavegroup.com/portal/egsdri
3. Lastly please click here to view an important letter from Dr. Heath regarding policies, procedures and expectations about EGHS student attendance.
Thank you all for your support of East Greenwich High School. Have a safe and fun long weekend.
Good afternoon Avengers! This email is to let you know that the summer mailing has been sent, but you don't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. While the physical mailing should be arriving to the home address on file in ASPEN in the next few days, below you will find a pdf. file of this year's mailing.
In addition to the pdf file below you will also find links to some documents and resources to help support both you and the programs that support students at EGHS. Regardless of whether you use digital or printed copies, please be sure to fully read and fill out the contents of the summer mailing as it contains critical information and a few required actions necessary to begin the new school year on a positive note. Our thanks in advance for your help and cooperation.
Summer Mailing Documents That Can Be Viewed Digitally and Individually
- Welcome letter
- Chromebook Agreement Form SY 19-20 (Required for All Students)
- COA Flyer 19-20
- PTG Flyer 19-20
- Booster Club Flyer 19-20
Other Helpful Links for SY 19-20
- EGHS Major Events for SY 19-20
- ASPEN Log-in Main Page for EGPS
- EGHS Webpage on District Site
- EGHS Blog- EGHSSuccess
We look forward to seeing all of our students on the first day of school, Wednesday the 28th. Until then, have a wonderful remainder of your summer vacation.
Principal, East Greenwich High School