Faculty & Staff
New Student Registration:
- Registration for kindergarten and new students can be completed at EGSD Central Office located at East Greenwich Town Hall.
*Please click on this link for details and a list of documents needed.
PTG web page
Click the PTG hyperlink in the Quick Links menu
November 6th - Parent / Teacher Conferences
November 7th - First Quarter Ends
November 15th - Report Card Distribution
November 22nd - 23rd - Thanksgiving Break
November 26th - December 7th - Nonperishable Food Drive & Gift Card Drive
December 4th - Picture Retakes
December 18th - 2nd Grade Senior Holiday Performance
December 22nd - January 1st - Holiday Break
School Supply Lists
TRANSPORTATION REQUEST FORM: TO SELECT OR OPT OUT OF BUSING FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
*Please click on the link to read the district policy to determine whether your child(ren) qualify for transportation https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q2kUHyfLJxaWEduBX5Y-Yj0lMXbw-cm4udJ355Iu7js/edit?usp=sharing).
* All Meadowbrook and Frenchtown students will be eligible for bus service until further notice.
* Please fill out this form for ALL K-12 students who attend East Greenwich Public Schools (regardless of whether they qualify for transportation).
WINTER WEATHER ALERTS :
- Sign-up for RI Broadcasters Association Alert Text Messaging. Details here.
- Keep track of the impact cancellations have on EGSD major events.
- Please be sure to remember COATS, HATS, MITTENS, and BOOTS! The cold temperatures and snow are here!
The children will go out to recess as the weather permits.
Frenchtown Elementary School
1100 Frenchtown Road, East Greenwich, RI 02818
Phone: 401-398-1503 Fax: 401-886-3204
School hours: 9:00-3:25 p.m.