August 24th - Frenchtown Families Meet & Greet 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
August 28th - K Orientation (Parents & Students) 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
August 29th - First Day of School
Have a safe, healthy and fun filled summer break!
Kindergarten Screening for 2018-19 school year:
- By appointment only
- Contact Mrs. Lisa Kehoe for scheduling or changes at 398-1503.
School Supply Lists
TRANSPORTATION REQUEST FORM: TO SELECT OR OPT OUT OF BUSING FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
*Please click on the link to read the district policy to determine whether your child(ren) qualify for transportation https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q2kUHyfLJxaWEduBX5Y-Yj0lMXbw-cm4udJ355Iu7js/edit?usp=sharing).
* All Meadowbrook and Frenchtown students will be eligible for bus service until further notice.
* Please fill out this form for ALL K-12 students who attend East Greenwich Public Schools (regardless of whether they qualify for transportation).
SUMMER WEATHER ALERTS :
- Warmer weather calls for increase hydration. Spill-proof water bottles are welcome and encouraged.
- Remember to apply sunscreen and wear hats as the sun becomes stronger.
- Avoid high grasses and do nightly checks as tick season moves in. Click here for additional information
Frenchtown Elementary School
1100 Frenchtown Road, East Greenwich, RI 02818
Phone: 401-398-1503 Fax: 401-886-3204
School hours: 9:00-3:25 p.m.