Faculty & Staff
New Student Registration:
- Registration for kindergarten and new students can be completed at EGSD Central Office located at East Greenwich Town Hall.
*Please click on this link for details and a list of documents needed.
PTG web page
Click the PTG hyperlink in the Quick Links menu
Monday, October 8th - Columbus Day - No School
Friday, October 12th - Before School Registrations Due
Friday, October 19th - Frenchtown/Eldredge Adult Social Fundraiser
October 22nd - 26th - Book Fair
Friday, October 26th - Halloween Howl
October 9th - October 26th - Box Tops Collection
November 6th - Parent / Teacher Conferences
School Supply Lists
TRANSPORTATION REQUEST FORM: TO SELECT OR OPT OUT OF BUSING FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
*Please click on the link to read the district policy to determine whether your child(ren) qualify for transportation https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q2kUHyfLJxaWEduBX5Y-Yj0lMXbw-cm4udJ355Iu7js/edit?usp=sharing).
* All Meadowbrook and Frenchtown students will be eligible for bus service until further notice.
* Please fill out this form for ALL K-12 students who attend East Greenwich Public Schools (regardless of whether they qualify for transportation).
FALL WEATHER ALERTS:
- Cool mornings and warm days calls for dressing in layers.
- Hydration is important. Spill-proof water bottles are welcome and encouraged.
- New England weather is always changing so stay connected for the latest school announcements.
- Sign-up for RI Broadcasters Association Alert Text Messaging. Details here.
- Keep track of the impact cancellations have on EGSD major events.
Frenchtown Elementary School
1100 Frenchtown Road, East Greenwich, RI 02818
Phone: 401-398-1503 Fax: 401-886-3204
School hours: 9:00-3:25 p.m.