Faculty & Staff
Parent Teacher Group web page
Click the PTG hyperlink in the Quick Links menu
Recommended School Supply Lists 2019 - 2020
New Student Registration 2019 - 2020
- Registration for new students can be completed at EGSD Central Office located at East Greenwich Town Hall.
- Information for East Greenwich Kindergarten Registration for school year 2020 - 2021 will be forthcoming.
*Please click on this link for details and a list of documents needed.
TO SELECT OR OPT OUT OF BUSING FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
* Please fill out this form for ALL K-12 students who attend East Greenwich Public Schools (regardless of whether they qualify for transportation).
* All Frenchtown students will be eligible for bus service until further notice.
*Please click on the link to read the district policy to determine whether your child(ren) qualify for transportation https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q2kUHyfLJxaWEduBX5Y-Yj0lMXbw-cm4udJ355Iu7js/edit?usp=sharing).
*This form is NOT to be used to notify the district of a change of address.
January 20th - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - No School
January 23rd - Health & Wellness Committee Meeting
January 24th - End of Second Quarter
January 31st - Report Card Distribution
February 3rd - 14th - Pennies for Patients
WINTER WEATHER ALERTS :
- Sign-up for RI Broadcasters Association Alert Text Messaging. Details here.
- New England weather is always changing so stay connected for the latest school announcements.
- Keep track of the impact cancellations have on EGSD major events.
- Please be sure to remember COATS, HATS, MITTENS, and BOOTS! The cold temperatures and snow are here!
- The children will go out to recess as the weather permits.
Frenchtown Elementary School
1100 Frenchtown Road, East Greenwich, RI 02818
Phone: 401-398-1503 Fax: 401-886-3204
School hours: 9:00-3:25 p.m.