Faculty & Staff
Recommended School Supply Lists 2019 - 2020
New Student Registration 2019 - 2020
- Registration for kindergarten and new students can be completed at EGSD Central Office located at East Greenwich Town Hall.
*Please click on this link for details and a list of documents needed.
TO SELECT OR OPT OUT OF BUSING FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
* Please fill out this form for ALL K-12 students who attend East Greenwich Public Schools (regardless of whether they qualify for transportation).
* All Frenchtown students will be eligible for bus service until further notice.
*Please click on the link to read the district policy to determine whether your child(ren) qualify for transportation https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q2kUHyfLJxaWEduBX5Y-Yj0lMXbw-cm4udJ355Iu7js/edit?usp=sharing).
*This form is NOT to be used to notify the district of a change of address.
PTG web page
Click the PTG hyperlink in the Quick Links menu
August 27th - 3:30 - 6:00 - Frenchtown Kickoff Picnic
August 28th - 8:50 - 3:35 - First day of school
9:30 - Kindergarten Orientation
September 2nd - NO SCHOOL - Labor Day
September 18th - 5:30 -7:30 - Open House
September 30th - NO SCHOOL - Rosh Hashanah
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
Start of school WEATHER ALERTS :
- Sign-up for RI Broadcasters Association Alert Text Messaging. Details here.
- New England weather is always changing so stay connected for the latest school announcements.
- Keep track of the impact cancellations have on EGSD major events.
- Warm weather calls for increased hydration. Spill-proof water bottles are welcome and encouraged. Water bottle refill stations are throughout the school facility.
- Remember to apply sunscreen as outdoor recess is a part of the daily schedule. The children will go out to recess as the weather permits.
- Look out for common allergy symptoms which include repetitive sneezing, heavy breathing, runny nose, and itchy eyes, ears and throat.
Frenchtown Elementary School
1100 Frenchtown Road, East Greenwich, RI 02818
Phone: 401-398-1503 Fax: 401-886-3204
School hours: 9:00-3:25 p.m.