Health, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance and Workers Compensation
Health, Dental, Life Insurance and Workers Compensation
Effective April 1, 2018
There are 4 types of changes taking place so there are four types of notices being distributed with this RX formulary update.
- Brand drugs with available generic equivalents being transitioned to non-coverage. Generic versions are still covered.
- Tier change notification for drugs moving to either a higher co-pay tier or lower co-pay on their assigned formulary
- Formulary exclusion for products with preferred alternative available. (Request for coverage will require medical necessity.)
- Prior Authorization designation for select drugs that will now require authorization for coverage.
A noteworthy change involves the transition from one manufacturer of insulin to another (the Lilly brand to the Novo Nordisk brand).
Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI.
Important Information Regarding HSA Contributions.
Effective March 5, 2018, the Family limit changed from $6900 to $6850. Please see IRS Alert here.
January 1, 2018
To access the HSA portal, please login through your Blue Cross account and click on YOUR HSA through the GRAY TAB and not through the new portal.
BCBSRI High Deductible Health Plan and Coinsurance Plan
- Enrollment form for both plans (In section 3, ONLY select Medical for the plan)
- Health and Dental Bi-Weekly Co-Pays
HSA - High Deductible Health Plan
- High Deductible Blue Solutions Medical Plan
- High Deductible Blue Solutions Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Contribution and Debit Card Form
Coinsurance PPO Plan (you need to qualify for this plan
- Important Factors regarding HSA High Deductible Plan
- Waiver Form
- BCBSRI HSA Member Overview Group Plan 2018
Contribution and Rate information
Blue Cross Blue Shield Q& A
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI Q&A
- Preventative Care Under ACA
- Learn how an HSA can help you
- HSA Tools and Calculator
- HSA Education Videos
HSAs - IRS, ACA and Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Application (PDF)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Classic Benefit Summary - Certified And Non-Certified (PDF)
- Health Mate Coast-to-Coast (HMCC) Medical Benefit Summary- Certified And Non Certified (PDF)
- Health Mate Coast-to-Coast (HMCC) Medical Benefit Summary- Custodians (PDF)
- Life Insurance Application
- Security Mutual Life Insurance - Certificate of Insurance
- Change of Beneficiary Form
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Rose at 401-398-1222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
111 Pierce Street
East Greenwich, RI 02818