Bus Routes and FAQs
- Please be out and ready to board the bus.
- Students' should be at the bus stop at least 10 minutes before the posted time for the first three weeks of school - 5 minutes thereafter.
- The same bus and stop are for the morning pickup and the afternoon drop-off.
Your school administrator will be in communication with Ocean State Transit and District Administration during emergencies or significant delays.
For non-emergency issues, please reach out as follows:
· Scheduling/routing issues – contact your school administrator.
· Safety concerns (general) – contact Sgt. Carter, EGPD, 886-8641, email@example.com
· Accessibility concerns (plowing, road/sidewalk obstacles, signage, crosswalks) – contact Joe Duarte, EG Department of Public Works 886-8621, firstname.lastname@example.org